Sub Aqua Dive School
Opening Hours: 08:00 Hrs – 12:00 Hrs and 14:00 Hrs to 18:00 Hrs
Terms & Conditions
- Maximum depth for divers in Maldives is 30m
- Decompression dives are not allowed
- A safety buoy (SMB) must be used before ascending from every dive – SUB AQUA Dive Center provide these free of charge for use by guests
- Never dive alone
- Maximum dive time (from boat) is 60 mins. You can dive as long as your air supply permits on the house reef!
- A dive computer is compulsory.
- Diving is not permitted on your departure date. Do not dive for 24 hours before your international flight.
- Fish feeding of any kind is not allowed.
- Shell or coral collecting is not allowed.
- You dive at your own risk
- Pre-booked dive packages are for dives only with additional fees applicable for rental equipment, dive guide and boat fee.
- Depending on the qualification of the diver, the dives must be accompanied by a dive guide. The minimum requirements for dives without a guide are PADI/SSI Open Water, CMAS 1*, or equivalent internationally recognized certification, with at least 30 dives within the last 18 months, plus the successful completion of an orientation dive as first dive upon arrival.
- Diving packages, tours and courses are non-transferable.
- Dive packages pre-booked and not completely used during your holiday will not be refunded.
- Nitrox free of charge (to certified Nitrox divers)
- Scuba diving programs for non-certified divers
- Snorkel lessons and full-face snorkel hire
- PADI scuba diving courses from beginner to more experienced
- Get up to 10% discount by pre-booking online – more information about available diving packages and courses at www.subaqua-divecenter.com
- Unlimited house reef diving
- Experience FLUO-diving and night diving
- Experience ‘manta madness’ during manta season
- Equipment rental available at daily and weekly rates
- Small diving groups
- Variety of dive sites